Download transcripts from here;
Seems that Pimsleur doesn’t like me providing transcripts for their Mandarin Chinese 1 Units and have asked for their removal.
Find the Notice of Copyright Infringement below.
So what are some Pimsleur alternatives for learning a language that are more than happy to provide transcripts.
- Livemocha is a Social Language Learning resource.
- The world’s number 1 in language learning software, Rosetta Stone is another alternative.
- Instant Immersion produces a large collection of language learning programs, in the forms of computer software, audio and books.
- FSI Language Courses is a free alternative with a large number of audio units in the public domain.
There are still plenty of sights that provide Pimsleur transcripts.
- Taryn’s Transcripts provides exact Mandarin transcrpts of all lessons of all units
- Marcel Nijman’s transcripts are still out there Pimsleur Mandarin Transcription Marcel Nijman and Marcel Nijman Pimsleur Mandarin transcription
- Pimsleur Mandarin Transcripts for courses I, II and III by fizzyfizzd
And don’t forgot you can freely download any of the Pimsleur audio books online
Update December 2009: I have made the transcripts available for download;